You have two options to sanitise in a Front Loader machine, a 90/950C sanitise cycle or chlorine bleach, both methods are listed on this page. When should I choose chlorine bleach to sanitise? It is cheap, readily available, effective, easy, environmentally friendly and depending on the cost of your electricity and what chlorine bleach you…
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Chemical Disinfectants: Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities 2008.
- K Reynolds, S Boone, K Bright, C Gerba, Occurrence of Household Mold and Efficacy of Sodium Hypochlorite Disinfectant, 2012.
- S. Wilson, C Wu, L Andriychuk, J Martin, T Brasel, C Jumper, D Straus, Effect of Chlorine Dioxide Gas on Fungi and Mycotoxins Associated with Sick Building Syndrome, 2005.
- M Korukluoglu, Y Sahan, A Yigit, The fungicidal efficacy of various commercial disinfectants used in the food industry, 2006.
- Z Mohamad, Stachybotrys chartarum: its identification and response to antimicrobial treatment and prevention, 2018.